1. stickyballsboutique.com offers a variety of spinners, such as those with beads, small balls, and rings.
2. Squishy toys such as stress balls or silicone squishies offer physical relief and keep kids occupied for hours on end.
3. Jumbo crayons are perfect for drawing on walls or tables, and they waste no paper at all!
4. Building blocks are classics and go great with any child’s imagination; just make sure they're not too challenging for them to build with safely.
5. Dolls come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, which lets your child create everything from stories to complete worlds with them.
6. Stickers are also a big hit at home; put them on walls, doors, furniture, you name it!
7. Office supplies at home can be indispensable when it comes to completing tasks such as coloring, doing jigsaw puzzles, or playing computer games - Grab some highlighters and rulers!